Have you made your city safer? Taken actions to protect city inhabitants from hazards? Raised awareness about resilience?
Trends in Urban Resilience 2017 was UN-Habitat’s flagship publication that tracked the global players and shifts in urban resilience.
We’re looking for new cases of urban resilience for the 2019 edition of UN-Habitat’s flagship publication that will be.
We’re calling for initial ideas of case studies. To submit, please complete the short application form (10 minutes). Submissions can be in English, Spanish or French.
- February – September 2018: Call for Case Studies open
- October 2018: Initial selection of case studies
- October – November 2018: Follow up with selected proposals for writing guidelines
- December 2018: Submission of final texts
- Early 2019: Release of Trends in Urban Resilience 2019